Theme and graphics
Tombstone R.I.P. is a chic Wild West-themed game. The action takes place in a small American town, and the main characters are criminals. Drums are located in the centre of the screen, and underneath is a handy control panel containing all the necessary options. It’s also worth paying tribute to the great soundtrack, which is perfectly suited to the atmosphere. Tombstone R.I.P. requires no additional software to play. You just need any HTML5 capable device. Note, however, that this slot has quite high volatility. If you’re prepared for the fact that you might have to wait before making a good win, but in the end there’s a chance to snap up a huge payout – then Tombstone R.I.P. is for you.
Gameplay and Paylines
The high-paying symbols in Tombstone R.I.P. include the outlaws El Gordo, Edda Star, Skinny Joe and the bounty hunters. They all have a different value. Lines of 3 will bring you up to 15 coins and lines of 5 will bring you up to 200. The cheapest symbols are the standard card icons from 10 to Ace. Combinations of 3 will be worth up to 5 coins and combinations of 5 will be worth up to 45 coins. Once you’ve entered the game, the first thing you’ll need to do is decide on your bet size. In Tombstone R.I.P. you can bet between 0.10 and 50 coins each round.
Because Tombstone R.I.P. has 108 lines you will have a huge number of chances to win on every spin. You need to catch at least 3 of the same symbols to get your payout.
El Gordo icons are the best symbols in the game. For five of them you can get a win of 200 coins.
RTP : 96.08%
There are special features in the game:
• Buy Feature – you can activate freespins for a fee;
• Bonus Bet – Bonus Bet activates a Scatter on the second reel;
• Random Multiplier – symbols get random extra multipliers, up to x999;
• xNudge – the replacement symbol advances to the entire reel, increasing its multiplier;
• xSplit – the symbols on the field are doubled.
There are freespins in the game:
• Free Spins – activated on a roll of 3 Scatter symbols. During Bonus Spins, the xNudge, xSplit and Random Multiplier functions are active.