Theme and Graphics
Sticky Bandits: Wild Return is a cowboys and bandits-themed slot set in the backdrop of an authentic saloon. The reels are centered, and underneath you’ll find a handy game control panel. Complementing the atmosphere of the Wild West excellent soundtrack. Thanks to excellent optimization, the slot opens instantly and does not lag a bit. All you need to run is a web browser and you don’t need to download any additional software. If you’re looking for a colourful and very exciting slot with low variance, this is a game worth trying. It can be recommended to both beginners and experienced gamblers.
Gameplay and Paylines
The high paying symbols you’ll encounter in Sticky Bandits: Wild Returns include three bandits, rum and cigars. The payouts for the combinations you can make from them will range from 40 to 1,000 coins when playing at the highest wager. The second group of icons are the traditional low paying A, K, Q and J. Depending on the number of similar symbols in a line, combinations of these at the max bet can bring you winnings of between 15 and 125 coins. The first thing you’ll need to do after entering the game is to choose your stake size. In Sticky Bandits: Wild Returns you can bet between 0.20 and 100 coins per spin.
In Sticky Bandits: Wild Returns you will have 40 active lines, giving you plenty of chances to make winning combinations on each spin. You have to catch at least 3 symbols in one of the lines to get your payout.
Pay special attention to the bandit girl – this is the best symbol in this game. For a line of five of these icons you can get 1000 coins.
RTP : 96.22%
The reels show gang members: a girl with a colt, a man with a grey moustache and a dark-haired Mexican. They can appear as huge pictures, taking up to nine cells on the screen.
Cigars, whisky and playing card symbols from ten to ace also appear. The icons can be stacked.
Special symbols are involved:
• Regular Wild (coin) is a regular joker. It substitutes for simple icons in combinations.
• Sticky Wild (three skulls) is the sticky joker. It appears during freespins and stays on the screen until the end of the draws.
• Bonus (skull in a hat) is drawn on the first, third and fifth reels. It is a scatter. Three of these elements start the freespins.
• Bonus (Slot) appears on the fifth reel and starts the Quick Slot Bonus round.
The following is a round up of the Sticky Bandits: Wild Return slot machine bonus features.
• Quick Slot Bonus – You get to participate in one or more spins on a classic slot machine in the spirit of one-armed bandits. It only has four symbols, so the chances of getting paid are very high. You can win up to five hundred total bets.
• Lucky Shot Free Spins – This starts seven freespins in which the bandits can become ‘sticky’ jokers. Such a character remains on the screen until the end of the round. He can occupy up to nine cells, helping to form numerous winning combinations.
• Massive Symbols – All of the bandits appear as huge pictures. They occupy either four (2×2) or nine (3×3) cells on the screen. During free spins they can turn into large Sticky Wilds.