Theme and Graphics
Video slots from Pragmatic Play feature gorgeous graphics and interesting gameplay, and Queen of Atlantis is no exception. This game will take you to the underwater world, and you can go in search of the lost world of Atlantis. You’ll see a sunken city in the background and the reels are strictly in the centre. One other thing worth mentioning is the handy control panel underneath the reels, and a great soundtrack to accompany you on your journey. Queen of Atlantis, despite the chic graphics, opens very quickly and does not lag at all. All you need to access it is your browser, so no software download is required. If you’re looking for a thrilling slot with not too much variance, this is a game worth trying. It will work equally well for beginners and experienced gamblers alike.
Gameplay and Paylines
The prized symbols in Queen of Atlantis are the queen herself, an octopus, a dolphin, a jellyfish, a trident, a helmet and a ring. Lines collected with these icons will earn winnings ranging from 50 to 500 coins. The cheaper symbols are the traditional card suits: spades, clubs, diamonds and hearts. Payouts for combinations made up of them range from 10 to 250 coins, depending on the number of identical icons in the line. All winnings are given for playing at the max wager. Before proceeding directly to the gameplay, it will be necessary to place a bet. The buttons at the bottom of the screen are used for this. Players can bet between 0.50 and 250 coins per spin.
In Queen of Atlantis, all possible 1024 active lines await you, giving you the best chance of making winning combinations on each spin. To get your payout you need to catch 3 of the same symbols in one of the lines.
Pay attention to the queen – this is the best symbol in this game. For 5 of these icons you can get a payout of 500 coins.
RTP : 96.42%
When you open the Queen of Atlantis slot machine, you will see very beautiful card suits, a golden trident, a helmet, a ring with an emerald, a jellyfish, a dolphin in a crown, an octopus and the main character. They can appear in vertical chains in all columns.
Special symbols are also involved:
• Wild (whale tail) is the joker. It can substitute for other elements, except for the scatters, but it does not pay itself. During the freespins, it increases the winnings on the combinations it helps to make. The additional multiplier is x2 or x3. If there are multiple Wild symbols in one chain, they all count (up to a total of x27).
• Scatter (the pearl) is designed to trigger free spins. Free spins are triggered by three or more scatters.
• Super Scatter (the Golden Pearl) will only appear on the fifth reel and will only appear in the regular rounds. If this appears on the screen together with two, three or four regular scatters in four columns, Super Free Spins are triggered.
The video slot offers several prize features:
• Free Spins – Three, four or five scatters start eight, fifteen or twenty free spins. These are played for house money at the rate from the last regular round. They can be extended indefinitely, but only five spins are added each.
• Super Free Spins – The number of Super Spins is determined by the scheme suggested just above. In them, the bet for the player is also made by the casino. It uses an alternative set of pictures. Additional mermaid images are added to them. Super Free Spins are extended by ten, eighteen or twenty-five spins (for three, four or five scatters).
• Second Chance Bonus – If there is one scatter on the first to fourth reels and a Super Scatter on the fifth reel in the regular round, the Second Chance Bonus is triggered. You will be presented with three items. One of them is a loser, another triggers the Free Spins, and the third triggers the Super Free Spins. The number of bonus spins is determined by a special system.