Theme and Graphics
Pragmatic Play are firmly positioned as one of the leaders in the slot game industry, and Drago – Jewels of Fortune proves this once again. This slot takes place in the house of Dragons itself. On the left side of the screen you can see piles of gold coins, pots of gold and old chests studded with gems. On the right side you can see the Purple Dragon looking at you affectionately (as affectionately as a reptilian gaze can be). The purchase feature is displayed on the left-hand side of the screen. The reels will be placed exactly in the centre of the screen, and behind them you will see gold and treasure. At the bottom, underneath the reels, is a user panel with the buttons you need to control. The slot has medium volatility. This makes it suitable for absolutely any type of player.
Gameplay and Paylines
The high value symbols in Drago – Jewels of Fortune are dragons of different colours. They all differ in value. Combinations of 3 icons in this group will win you up to 50 coins, and combinations of 5 will win you up to 1,000 coins. The second group of symbols in this game are the traditional card symbols A, K, Q, J and 10. Combinations of 3 of these will pay you up to 20 coins, and combinations of 5 will pay you up to 100 coins. Before you start spinning the reels you will need to place your bet. This is done using the buttons on the control panel. You can bet between 0.20 and 100 coins on each spin.
Drago – Jewels of Fortune has 1600 active lines, which will give you plenty of chances to make winning combinations on each spin. You need to catch at least 3 of the same symbols in one of the lines to get your payout.
The best symbol in this game is the purple dragon. For five of these icons you can win 1000 coins.
RTP : 96.5 %
There are two special symbols:
• Wild (this inscription) is only drawn on the second, third and fourth reels, due to which it does not form a combination by itself. It is used as a joker that can replace other pictures, but not as a scatter.
• Bonus (crystals) appears in the first and fifth columns. It triggers freespins. To start them, four scatters must occupy the corner cells on the playing field.
In addition, dragons are endowed with special features. Four different dragons lined up in the corners of the screen triggers Dragon Super Spin Feature./
The slot features interesting bonus spins.
• Dragon Super Spin – All dragons remain in their positions. The free spins begin. They last as long as the new characters fall out. They also “stick” on the field. Total winnings are based on the number of dragons on the screen. A table is included with Drago: Jewels of Fortune.
In addition, the slot machine freespins involved, which is preceded by a respin.
They can be triggered in two ways:
• By collecting crystals in the corners of the screen;
• By paying an amount equal to one hundred total bets.
The rules are as follows:
• Respin – The player is awarded three respins. In these, only four kinds of crystals remain on the reels. These bring freespins, extra multipliers, Wilds and Mystery Symbols. These prizes are accumulated on the special boards. Each crystal remains on the screen and returns the respins counter to three. When the spins are completed the Free Spins begin.
• Free Spins – During Free Spins, mysterious symbols appear on the reels. They turn into identical icons. Accumulated Wilds are always on the field. Multipliers also apply. Freespins are not extended.