Theme and Graphics
Pied Piper always releases only the highest quality casino games possible, and Pied Piper is no exception. It’s a fairytale-themed slot, and every element here fits the atmosphere perfectly. In the background, you’ll see the town square. The reels are placed strictly in the centre, and at the bottom there are control buttons. Also it is necessary to emphasize the magnificent soundtrack that will keep you company during the game. Pied Piper loads very quickly and doesn’t slow down a bit. You don’t need any third party software, only a web browser is required to run it. If you’re looking for a thrilling slot with low variance, then you should definitely try this game. It can be recommended for beginners and veteran gamblers alike.
Gameplay and Paylines
The high paying symbols in Pied Piper are the king, queen and key. Combinations of these icons will bring you between 30 and 1000 coins at the highest bet. The lower paying symbols are the classic card symbols A, K, Q, J and 10. Payouts for these symbols can vary between 15 and 125 coins depending on the number of similar icons in a line. Before proceeding directly to the rotation of the drums, you will need to bet. You can do this by using the control panel at the bottom of the screen. You can bet between 0.20 and 100 coins per spin.
There are 40 active lines in Pied Piper, giving you an excellent chance of making winning combinations on each spin. You’ll need to catch at least 3 symbols in one of the lines to get your payout.
Pay attention to the Wild, which is the best symbol in Pied Piper. A line of 5 of these icons can win up to 2,000 coins.
RTP : 96.32%
The reels of the Hamelin Pied Piper slot machine feature card denominations, characters from the tale and items related to the legend. Identical icons can line up in columns in vertical stacks.
Special symbols are also involved:
• Wild is able to complement chains of other pictures, being a joker.
• Piper Wild appears on the last three reels. It occupies four cells in a row in the columns. This is another joker, which also starts the respins.
• Bonus Scatter triggers free spins.
The following is a brief summary of the prizes in Pied Piper.
• Pied Piper Respins – When the Piper Wild takes up an entire column, the respins start. All of the jokers on the screen get stuck and go one position to the left with each spin.
• Mystery Re-trigger – In the last respin the main character of the game may appear, which will start another five re-runs.
• Free Spins – Three scatters will entitle you to ten spins. In each Free Spins, one to six additional jokers will appear on the screen.