Theme and Graphics
Ivan and the Immortal King from Quickspin is a great slot on the theme of Russian fairy tales, with great graphics and exciting gameplay. You get to help the main character, Ivan, in his fight against Koschey the Immortal, whose life is hidden in the needle, the needle – in the egg and the egg – in the chest. The reels are placed in the exact centre of the screen, with all the buttons at the bottom. There’s also a great soundtrack to keep you company while you play. The visuals are top-notch. The game does not require any third party software, is very fast loading and absolutely does not slow down. If you want an exciting slot with an interesting story, be sure to try Ivan and the Immortal King. It has medium variance and will suit beginners and experienced players alike.
Gameplay and Paylines
After entering Ivan and the Immortal King the first thing to do is to place your bet. You can bet between 0.20 and 100 coins per round in this slot. The group of high paying symbols in this game consists of Ivan himself, Koshchei the Immortal, the queen, the wolf and the dragon. Payouts for lines collected from them will range from 100 to 10,000 coins. The low-paying symbols are gems of different colours: red, blue, green, yellow and purple. The winnings possible for combinations of them range from 50 to 625 coins. All payouts are stated for the maximum bet amount.
Ivan and the Immortal King has 20 winning lines, giving you plenty of opportunities to make winning combinations on each spin. You have to catch at least 3 of the same symbols in one of the lines to get your payout.
Pay special attention to the main character of the tale, Ivan – this is the best symbol in this game. For 5 such icons you can get 10000 coins.
RTP : 96.29%
The reels show the characters of the tale: Ivan, Koshchey, Elena, the Wolf and the Serpent Gorynych. Five gems are also represented. The icons are not stacked.
The following symbols are endowed with special features:
• Wild (this inscription) can form combinations on its own, and is also capable of replacing simple pictures in chains.
• Bonus Scatter (chest) does not pay. Three scatters located in any box on the screen triggers the prize rounds.
• Progress Scatter (coin with skull) is dropped during freespins and moves the free spins to new levels.
Let’s take a look at the features of the free spins:
• Free Spins – Three, four or five scatters start ten, fourteen or eighteen spins respectively. Three scatters allow you to start at level one, four at level two and five at level three. Spins take place for the money of the online casino. The bet does not change.
The freespins have a system of levels, symbolizing the different stages on the way to the needle, on which Koshchei’s life depends:
• Chest – ten spins, multiplier x1,
• Hare – fourteen spins, multiplier x2,
• Duck – eighteen spins, multiplier x3,
• Egg – twenty-two spins, x5 multiplier,
• Needle – twenty-six spins, multiplier x10,
• Koschei – thirty spins, multiplier x20.
Spins can start from the first, second or third level. Coins are dropped during the draws. Three collected tokens advance to the next level. When you move on, the difference in the number of freespins is added, as well as an additional multiplier.
There is also the Baba Yaga bonus available in the slot:
• Baba Yaga Surprise – In any spin Baba Yaga can scatter frogs across the screen. They can turn into identical pictures. Scatters or bonus coins may also appear in their place.