Theme and Graphics
Gnome Wood slot machine is a bright novelty from Microgaming, created in collaboration with RabCat. The developers have chosen a magical fairy tale theme, making the main character Gnome. Microgaming was able to create a bright and interesting slot with a whole dozen of positive points: great graphics, light unobtrusive sound, lots of bonus features, nice special effects.All the events of Dwarf in the woods unfold against the background of forest clearing, which is the house of the main character. Dwarf himself rides around the property on an unusual horse – a forest mouse. Both the Dwarf and the mouse are game symbols. Also on the screen there is a book of spells, magic lantern, staff, bowler and numerous stone runes with colored signs. Among these game symbols there are bonus symbols, but we will talk about them below.
Gnome Wood is essentially a 5-reel slot with 25 betting lines, its playing field is more like that of social games or mobile games. A gadget version has also been released along with the desktop version, so you can run into Gnome Wood for good luck anytime, anywhere.
Gnome Wood is not a progressive jackpot video slot. However, the maximum winnings can be up to 250,000 coins, which is not the case with all progressive slot machines today.
The official theoretical return percentage in the game is 96.63%.
In the table you can find all winning combinations with payout ratios. Naturally, scatters and wilders increase the winnings.
The new Gnome Wood slot in addition to the main symbols has 3 types of bonus icons.
• Free Spins gold coin is the scatter symbol of Gnome Wood. If 3 or more of these coins appear on the screen, free spins are triggered – 10 pieces.
• Blue Wild or Wandering Wild is the classic wild symbol. In this game, it can only form chains of 5 elements. The Blue Wild substitutes for any other symbol on the field, allowing you to get combos more often.
• Purple Wild or Wandering x2 Wild is a doubling wild. The Purple Wild will have the same function as the Blue Wild but if the Purple Wild symbol appears in a winning sequence then the winnings are doubled.
In order not to get confused with the size of the payouts for different combinations, it is worth checking the payout table.
The new Gnome Wood slot offers several bonus games:
• The classic Free Spins variant. When 3 or more gold coins appear on the playing field, 10 free spins are triggered. If one of the wild symbols appears on the field during these free spins, the number of free spins is increased.
• Bonus Spins on Wild symbols. When wilds land on the field on any reel other than the first reel, first all the wild combinations are awarded prizes, and then additional spins are triggered. After each free spin, the wild moves to the left, until it disappears from the playing field. If new wilds appear during Bonus Spins in Dwarf in the Woods, this extends the free rounds.