Theme and Graphics
Thunderkick has released the third in its Beat the Beast series. Recall that we are talking about slots devoted to monsters from the myths of different peoples.
Now it’s Cerberus’ Inferno slot machine. Its hero is the three-headed dog Cerberus from ancient Greek legends. As the myths say, he prevents the deceased from escaping from the realm of the dead.Cerberus is constantly at the gates of Hell. When you open the game, you’ll find yourself at the stone steps leading to a blazing hot underworld. The icons on the reels are in the ancient Greek style.
Gameplay and Paylines
In a slot game, winning sequences are formed on five reels and nine paylines. A win is awarded to a player when the same image is placed on the reels in turn, and the first image is necessarily in the leftmost column.
Card symbols need a minimum of three, and for the rest of the images will be enough and two matches. After selecting the desired bet amount, the player has to run the reels. If you want he can set up scrolling mode automatically.
If 3 to 5 Zerber symbols appear on the screen with no lines attached, the player will win x2, x20 and x200 of the spinning amount respectively.
RTP : 96.15%
There are ten basic pictures:
• Cerberus with three heads, his statuette, an amphora, a warrior’s helmet and a rod;
• Letters and numbers 10, J, Q, K and A.
The icons are not stacked.
There are two special symbols:
• Scatter Wild (the golden sign) is both a wild and a scatter. It pays by dropping anywhere on the field. Wins are calculated on the total bet. It also substitutes for other pictures, acting as a joker. If the screen turns out to be at least three emblems, freespins start.
• Stacked Wilds (the letters W) is another Wild. It also serves as the joker. This symbol appears in long vertical stacks and fills the columns entirely.
This section of the review is dedicated to Freespins:
• Free Spins – Ten spins are triggered using online casino credits. The betting stays the same. Instead of nine active lines, there are 243 ways to form combinations. Winning combinations are made up of the same pictures, which can appear anywhere on the adjacent reels, starting with the first reel.