Theme and Graphics
Aladdin and the Sorcerer is an addictive game with a familiar character. Its action takes place in a cave, and on the sides of the drums you’ll see Aladdin and the Sorcerer ready for battle. Underneath, underneath the drums, you’ll find a user control panel with all the necessary control buttons. Completing the picture perfect soundtrack that will not let you get bored for a second. Thanks to the HTML5 platform, the slot opens quickly and works without any problems. All you need to get started is a browser and a stable internet connection. If you’re in search of a fun game and you’re not put off by high volatility, Aladdin and the Sorcerer is worth checking out. It can be recommended for beginners and experienced gamblers alike.
Gameplay and Paylines
Red, purple, blue and green gems with a gold frame are high value symbols. All of them vary in value. Payouts for combinations of 3 of these icons can be up to 100 coins, and payouts for combinations of 5 can be up to 5000 coins. The low value symbols are red, purple, blue, green and blue stones without a gold frame. Lines of 3 of these will bring you up to 15 coins, and lines of 5 will bring you up to 625 coins. Before moving on to the gameplay, you’ll first need to decide your betting amount. For each round in Aladdin and the Sorcerer you can bet between 0.20 and 100 coins.
There are 20 win lines in Aladdin and the Sorcerer which will give you plenty of chances to pick a winning combination on each spin. You have to catch at least 3 symbols in one of the lines to get your payout.
The red gem is the best symbol in Aladdin and the Sorcerer. A line of 5 of these icons can bring you a win of 5000 coins.
RTP : 96.23%
Ten gems of different shapes and colours appear on the reels. Five of the gems are unrimmed and five are framed in gold. Identical icons can fall in columns in vertical stacks, but more often they appear as single symbols.
Special functions are performed by such pictures:
• Wild (this one) is a joker that replaces simple elements in combinations. In paid spins it is presented only in the middle three columns, so by itself it does not form a chain. In the bonus rounds he can be on all the reels and gains the ability to form winning sequences.
• Bonus (Aladdin) is drawn only on the first reel. This is another joker.
• Bonus (Wizard) can only be found on the last reel. It also acts as a Wild symbol.
Heroes can trigger additional jokers on the screen and start respins. Read about it below.
The following is a look at the bonus features of Aladdin and the Sorcerer slot:
• Aladdin VS Sorcerer – If only Aladdin appears, it adds three to six jokers to the field. If only the magician appears, he does the same. If the heroes appear on screen at the same time, the first and fifth columns are filled with Wild symbols, after which respins begin.
• Respin – Repeated spins last until one of the characters wins. Each has three health points at the start. Appearing in their column, Aladdin or the wizard attacks the enemy, taking one life. If Aladdin defeats his opponent, the bonus goes to the second level.
• Respin Level 2 – The player receives three respins. All jokers remain in place. Starting from the second trigger, they activate a multiplier of x2. In the third, it increases to x3. These multipliers count towards the payout calculation.