Theme and Graphics
Pragmatic Play continue to release gorgeous video slots. Their new release invites you to immerse yourself in a post-apocalyptic world populated by zombies. The apocalyptic view strikes you from the very first screen. In the background, you see burning cars and thick, dense fog that makes the whole landscape look hopeless. The reels are positioned in the middle of the screen and the Wild symbol changes its place with the illuminating green light. You should also pay tribute to the exciting soundtrack that will accompany you during the game. Wild Walker requires only a stable internet connection to run. The game runs seamlessly on any platform, be it a PC, or a mobile device. This slot can be recommended to any online casino visitor. It has an average RTP and volatility, and you don’t need to have any specific skills.
Gameplay and Paylines
A mad scientist, a male and female resistance leader, a female helper, and an antidote cannon make up the group of high-paying symbols in Wild Walker. They all have different values. Payouts for 3 of these icons will be up to 50 coins, and for 8, up to 50,000 coins. The classic card symbols A, K, Q and J are the cheap icons. Lines with 3 of these will bring you up to 20 coins, and lines with 8 will bring you up to 7,500. Before proceeding directly to the gameplay, you’ll need to place your bet. Use the buttons at the bottom of the screen to bet between 0.25 and 125 coins.
The Wild Walker has 25 lines which will give you plenty of opportunities to create combinations on every spin. You need to catch at least 3 of the same symbols in one of the lines to get your payout.
The mad scientist should be paid special attention to – it’s the best symbol in this game. A line of 8 of these icons can bring you 50,000 coins.
RTP : 96.55%
Read more about Specific Symbols :
• Wild (the walking dead man) is a stacked symbol that fully occupies the column. He is always on the screen in each spin, overlapping at least one reel. The Wild itself forms winning chains by forming them from three or four images. He also replaces other icons besides the bonus icon. The Joker can move around the screen, shifting to adjacent columns.
• Bonus (skull) starts the free spins. A minimum of three scatters must appear somewhere on the field for the progressive freespins to start under special conditions.
Get 3 or more bonus symbols on the screen and the Zombie Lab gate opens and the game activates the free spins feature. You are taken to a new screen, where the reels are an 8×3 format with 2 or 3 unreachable reels. Depending on the number of bonus symbols that activated the round, the feature starts at a different level. Thus, 3 bonus symbols give 8 free spins starting from level 1, while 4 bonus symbols activate the round from level 2.
Your mission is to collect the bonus symbols. 3 bonus symbols unlock another reel, giving you 2 more free spins and taking you to the next level. In addition, a newly unlocked reel reveals a special wild symbol. So there are 3 special wild symbols and 4 consecutive levels that can be reached:
• Level 1 – the game starts with 5 reels, and the regular wild symbol appears on the reels. The symbols pay up to 5 marks.
• Level 2 – the game has 6 reels, one extended Wild symbol locked on the first reel, and a new Wild symbol representing a zombie doctor appearing on the screen. The symbols pay out up to 6 characters.
• Level 3 – you’ll play with 7 reels and 2 extended Wild symbols blocked on the first 2 reels. A new Wild symbol of a zombie policeman appears on the reels. This level pays out up to 7 wild symbols.
• Level 4 – All 8 reels are active in this level and there are 3 extended Wild symbols blocked on reels 1, 2 and 3. There is a new Wild symbol on the reels, which pays out up to 8 symbols.
The last level gives you the opportunity to play on an 8×3 grid and. Also, once you reach this level, the game will reward you with 2 free spins for each set of 3 bonus symbols.