Theme and graphics
Lost Vegas, with all its bonus features, is a very fun and exciting slot. In the background, you’ll see the night streets of Las Vegas illuminated by street lights. You’ll be able to choose your side in the post-apocalyptic world: zombies or survivors. Each of the game’s vast array of characters perfectly fits its theme. The sound effects and animations in this game are top notch. Thanks to the bonuses and great prizes, Lost Vegas pays out very good winnings. This slot has low variance, which means you can expect frequent payouts from it. It can be recommended for every type of player, from beginners to veteran gamblers. Lost Vegas can be played from both desktop computers and mobile devices. You have to hand it to Microgaming, they have created a true masterpiece for horror fans.
Gameplay and Paylines
Lost Vegas offers players a fascinating gameplay in the base game: you can choose whether you want to play as a survivor or as a zombie. A variety of interesting characters make this slot extremely addictive. Zombies are all high paying symbols, with 5 dead guys in jackets bringing you 20 coins and 3 girls with bats bringing you 1.20. The low paying symbols are the standard A, K, Q, J and 10. 5 Aces will bring you a payout of 4.80 coins and 3 Jacks or 10s will bring you the lowest payout in the game at 0.24 coins. The game interface is simple and intuitive. Players can change their bet using the -/+ buttons at the bottom of the screen. Also, the autoplay feature can be activated there so that the reels spin automatically and you don’t have to press the spin button every time.
The Lost Vegas has 243 winning lines. You have to catch at least 3 of the same symbols in one of the active lines to get your payout. All winnings are paid out from left to right and only the maximum of the winnings on each line is paid out.
Pay special attention to the bonus symbols, as it is in the extra features of this game that the biggest prizes await you.
Before describing the images depicted on the reels, it should be mentioned that there are two modes in the machine:
➊ Survivors – people with improvised weapons appear on the screen;
➋ Zombies – the walking dead appear in the columns.
In addition, the denominations of playing cards from ten to ace are used.
Also in the game there are special characters:
• Wild not only pays on its own, but also replaces other pictures in the chains, except for scatters.
• Scatter does not depend on the location on the screen and is paid at the total bet. From three scatters start a round of free spins. In it, the money for the customer is put at stake by the institution. There are also additional features, the set of which depends on the game mode.
Read on to find out more about the prize features.
Let’s take a look at the bonus options on the Lost Vegas video slot:
• Survivors Free Spins – During all free spins, any playing card denominations are removed from the screen, bringing bonus payouts. The round continues until all such pictures have been removed in this way.
• Zombies Free Spins – Huge zombies can appear on the reels, filling entire columns. They also turn regular Wilds into stacked Wilds. Free Spins will continue until all of the reels are filled with the straying dead. There can be a maximum of fifty spins in total.
• Blackout Bonus – This feature can be triggered in any round. It only needs one scatter to start the free spins.
• Zombie Fist of Cash – This option also starts on any randomly selected spin. A dead man’s fist appears on top of the reels with cash clenched in. The player receives a bonus payout.