Theme and Graphics
The Hand of Midas is a colourful and very dynamic game. It tells the story of King Midas, who turned everything he touched into gold. The reels are set against a mystical backdrop depicting a kingdom based in an enchanted kingdom. A soaring hand, supported by a magical mechanism, holds the winnings multiplier on the right-hand side of the screen. Unleash the hand in free games where the columns are transformed into pure gold. Below the reels are all the buttons you’ll need to control them. Complementing the atmosphere is a chic soundtrack that perfectly fits the theme of the game. The slot is perfectly optimized: it loads instantly and does not freeze for a second. All you have to do to play is to have a stable internet connection. So, The Hand of Midas is a very exciting slot with medium volatility that will suit both beginners and experienced players equally well. And most of all, lovers of ancient Greek myths will be pleased with this novelty.
Gameplay and Paylines
The high-paying symbols in The Hand of Midas include King Midas himself, the old man, the golden girl, the treasure chest, the fruit and the cup. They all vary in value. Combinations that can be made from 3 of these icons will bring you winnings of up to 50 coins and combinations of 5 will bring you up to 2,000 coins. The second group of symbols are the classic card icons from ten to Ace. For lines with 3 of these you’ll get up to 10 coins, and for lines with 5 – up to 250 coins. The first thing you’ll need to do in The Hand of Midas is to place your bet. You can bet between 0.10 and 100 coins per round in this game.
The Hand of Midas has 20 winning lines, which will give you a great chance of making winning combinations on each of your spins. You have to catch at least 3 symbols in a line to get your payout.
Pay attention to Midas himself – he is the best symbol in this game. You can win up to 2000 coins per line of these icons.
RTP : 96.54%
Special Symbols and Bonuses
The Hand of Midas is not only an exciting base game, but it also has amazing extra features to help you win even more often.
• Wild only appears on reels 2, 3 and 4. He replaces all other symbols in the game except for the Scatter, making combinations that much easier for you to achieve. When Wild appears on a winning line you can activate a 2x or 3x multiplier.
• Scatter, represented by the golden hand, is not linked to the active lines. It appears on all reels, and 3 of them activate free spins.
• Free Spins. Activate this round with at least 3 Scatter symbols on the screen. Before the bonus is triggered, the scatters that activated it will drop to the bottom of the screen and three mini reels will appear for each scatter. The mini reels have numbers 1, 2 and 3 on them, denoting the number of free games you will play. Once all the mini reels have spun, the game adds up all the free spins and offers a total.
The bonus feature includes a total win multiplier that is applied to each spin’s winnings. You’ll ask how to increase it. As with the main game, you’ll come in handy with the Wild symbol. Each Wild symbol that hits the screen increases the win multiplier by 1x, 2x or 3x. Wild symbols also stay on the reels until the end of the round.
Since King Midas is a generous ruler, he wouldn’t allow his players to leave his palace without pockets full of gold and hands full of roses. That’s why he set a minimum win for the free spins feature:
• Launching a round with 5 scatters guarantees a prize of 30 times the bet;
• Launching a round with 4 scatters guarantees a prize of 20 times the bet;
• Launching a round with 3 scatters will guarantee a prize 10 times your bet.
If you run out of free spins without reaching the minimum winnings, the game will reactivate the feature using the scatters that activated the initial round. In this way, one mini reel appears on the screen for each symbol triggering the bonus game, adding 1, 2 or 3 extra free games.