Theme and graphics
Snow Wild and the 7 Features is an addictive game that will transport you to the world of the famous fairy tale. Here, in addition to the 7 dwarfs, Snow White is accompanied by 7 great bonus symbols. The reels of the game are placed exactly centered, and in the background you can see the musical instruments. At the bottom of the screen is a handy panel with all the necessary control options. On a separate note, the soundtrack is superb and fits the atmosphere perfectly. The game is perfectly optimized: Snow Wild and the 7 Features loads instantly and doesn’t lag a bit. It’s fully mobile compatible so you can play anywhere and anytime and you don’t need any software other than a browser. If you’re looking for a colourful and fun game with not too high variance, then you should definitely try this slot. It will suit beginners as well as experienced players.
Gameplay and Paylines
The high value symbols in this game are a bag of silver, a beer mug and an apple. Depending on the number of identical icons in the combination, lines with them will bring you between 12 and 300 coins. The low paying symbols are represented by the standard A, K, Q, J and 10. Combinations of these symbols will earn you winnings of between 20 and 120 coins. The first thing you’ll need to do after entering the game is to choose your bet size. In Snow Wild you can bet between 0.10 and 100 coins using the buttons at the bottom of the screen to change your stake.
Snow Wild and the 7 Features has 20 winning lines, which will give you great odds of making combinations on each of your spins. You have to catch 3 symbols in one of the lines to get the payout.
Pay special attention to the Wild, which is the best symbol in this game. A line of 5 of these icons can bring you a win of 500 coins.
RTP : 96.03%
A bite of an apple, a mug of beer, a bag of diamonds and letters and numbers form combinations on common bases. Sometimes the same elements fill entire columns on the screen.
Special features are provided by the special pictures:
• Bonus (wheel of fortune) starts the Lucky Wheel round with three symbols in any cells.
• Wild (the cloud) forms combinations and also replaces simple icons in chains.
• Snow Wild (the main character) is another kind of joker, which also forms winning sequences and can substitute other pictures.
The following is a look at the slot’s prize options.
• Lucky Wheel – Three bonus symbols bring the Wheel of Fortune to the screen. This automatically unwinds and determines the type of bonus round you will participate in. These are linked to the characters of the slot machine.
Let us briefly describe the rules of the bonuses, named after the gnomes:
• Boozy – Taps appear on the reels to fill the speakers with beer. The drink turns into stacked jokers.
• Goldy – Goldy the dwarf shakes a bucket of gold coins over the screen. They bring the customer instant payouts.
• Dozy – Dozy’s snore blows the symbols off the reels, replacing them with new icons. Combinations are formed as a result.
• Sneaky – Sneaky takes up the saw and cuts cells from the columns. These are filled with more valuable symbols that make up the winning chains.
• Tickly – A dwarf sneezes, causing individual reels to respins. These continue until a combination is formed.
• Flash – A guitarist who looks like Slash from Guns N’ Roses hits the screen with lightning bolts from an electric guitar. The symbols in the columns change, leading to chains.
• Crazy – The Crazy Old Man steals symbols he doesn’t like. The new icons form winning sequences.
If luck is on your side, an arrow will point to the main character.
• Snow Wild – Wild will send three kisses to different gnomes on the reel. All of them will launch their bonus draws at the same time.
All of the prize rounds are dedicated separate pages in the help section.