Theme and graphics
Age of Discovery is another masterpiece from Microgaming, a beautiful game with exciting gameplay and an interesting storyline. The action takes place during the period of great discoveries – the 15th-18th centuries. That’s what you get to do in this slot as one of the crew of a ship exploring distant lands in search of treasure. The backdrop of the game is an endless ocean with seagulls flying across the blue sky. Overall, it’s impossible to fault the excellent 2D graphics. If you’re looking for a slot with low variance and, therefore, fairly frequent payouts, it’s worth trying Age of Discovery. This game can be recommended to all lovers of ships and sea voyages. It is also important to note that the slot is compatible with mobile devices and you can play it anytime, anywhere.
Symbols and Paylines
There are three special and eight simple symbols on the reels of the video slot.
• Bonus – three or more images of a compass on any position trigger a prize game;
• Wild – represented by an image of gold coin, replaces any simple symbol to create a combination. In addition, can make a sequence by itself, two “wild” symbols will bring the coefficient of 3, three – 50, 4 – 500, and five – 6 000;
• Scatter is a symbol depicting a sea serpent. A feature of this symbol is to pay prizes without reference to the paylines. Three pictures with a snake will bring 5, four – 20, and five – 80 installments for rotation.
Prizes for combinations are counted as follows – the coin value is multiplied by their number in the bet, and then by the coefficient for the sequence. The following are the odds for combinations of three, four and five symbols on a payline:
• sailboat – 30, 200, 1,000;
• crest – 15, 180, 800;
• sextant, 10, 160, 600;
• papaya – 8, 100, 200;
• guava – 6, 80, 175;
• mango – 5, 50, 150;
• vocado, 5, 30, 100;
• banana, the only simple symbol that makes a combination of even two symbols – 2, 4, 20, 50.
To trigger the Treasure Bonus Game, collect at least three Bonus Symbols containing a compass.
The playing field will change from reels to a map with thirty active markers. Under the twenty seven of the marks there is a prize in coins, and under three there is a skull and crossed bones.
The game stops the moment the player finds the skull and dice. The maximum possible winnings in the game are 32,250 coins.
No additional prizes are awarded for Bonus symbols.