Theme and Graphics
An old British Peacock mansion houses a gold statue of a peacock decorated with precious stones. It has been laid eyes on by four burglars. They set out to break into the manor at night and steal the relic. Find out if Wild Heist at Peacock Manor video slot from Thunderkick will be as successful as they claim. It will pleasantly surprise you with a variety of bonuses and all sorts of gameplay features.If you are familiar with the products of this producer software, the interface of this model will not surprise you. A set of buttons and boxes as standard.
Is that the vertical column to the right of the drums can cause questions. It is used as the original scoreboard with information about bonuses. How it works, you can easily figure it out on your own during the game.
Gameplay and Paylines
There are five reels and seventeen paylines in the slot machine. The pictures on the main screen are arranged in a 5×3 grid.
The bet is taken on a spin. The range is from ten cents to a hundred euros.
The developers offer in Wild Heist at Peacock Manor basic icons, several types of jokers with special features, free spins on more favorable terms, bonus games and other options.
Standard images make up payable chains of three, four or five identical items. Continuous sequences are formed only on the lines, starting from the first column on the left. Multiple wins in one round are allowed.
Payouts are calculated according to the bet and multipliers provided for all combinations possible in the slot. Accrued on the results of the spin the money is immediately withdrawn to the balance of the client. There is no equal odds risk game.
RTP : 96.1%
Five playing card denominations and four robbers form combinations according to the principles described above.
The following pictures have a slightly different effect:
• Wild (the letter W) replaces other icons in the chains, except for the scatters.
• Scatter (gold key) starts the free spins. These are triggered when three or more scatters appear somewhere on the visible side of the reels.
Let’s discuss the prize features of the video slot.
Free spins are preceded by a stage where the number of spins and a set of additional options are determined:
• Pick Screen – Three, four or five scatters give you a choice of three, four or five cards. They hide free spins, jokers, multipliers and Mystery Features.
• Free Spins – The number of spins is determined at the preliminary stage. Spins are played with house money. The bet does not change.
• Re-pick – From two scatters on the screen during Free Spins you will be able to select another card on the Pick Screen. This feature is available a maximum of four times during a single round.
Also available in Wild Heist at Peacock Manor are joker bonuses. These can be triggered on any regular or free spin:
• Wild Reels – up to three reels are filled with jokers.
• Random Wilds – up to seven jokers appear in different cells.
• Walking Wilds – The jokers are moved one position to the left during free spins, which last as long as the Wild symbols are present on screen.
• Mystery Feature – one of the three features above is triggered.