Theme and Graphics
In 1991 White Wolf Publishing released Vampire: The Masquerade, a tabletop role-playing game. It tells the story of a struggle between clans of vampires who secretly dwell among humans. The game captured the hearts of entertainment fans and won several prestigious awards. It was the basis for the television series The Clan and two popular PC games: Vampire: The Masquerade – Redemption and Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines.
In November 2017, the Vampire: The Masquerade – Las Vegas video slot appeared on the Quickfire (Microgaming) online casino platform. The Foxium Studios model offers a reminiscence of the famous game and another encounter with the blood-obsessed characters.
The slot machine is interesting with a variety of bonuses, several versions of free spins, special features of special pictures, spectacular design and impressive animation splash screens. It will appeal to fans of multipurpose vampire-themed slots.
Note the low variability and medium level of variance.
Gameplay and Paylines
This online game features 20 paylines, 3 rows, and 5 reels. Lots of bonuses, special and cloned symbols, 3 freespin modes, a bonus round and other options make this slot machine attractive and very interesting.There are always twenty active strips. In the official demo version on the Quickfire website, five betting options are available per spin: $0.20, $0.40, $1, $2 or $4. Online casinos can introduce their own limits.
The list of gameplay options includes ten standard icons, oversized symbols, joker, scatters, free spins, bonus rounds and prize features.
Basic icons form winning chains of at least three elements of the same type. Continuous sequences are placed on the engaged strips from left to right. The longest combination on the line is taken into account.
Payouts are calculated based on the bet per strip and multipliers from x5 to x3000. All the money accrued on the results of the spin, automatically appear on the balance of the client. There is no doubling game in Vampire: The Masquerade – Las Vegas.
Vampires, other Vampire: The Masquerade characters and all sorts of icons used in the board game appear on the video slot screen.
Special features include:
• Wild (the medallion with the letter W) appears on the screen in regular and free spins. It does not form combinations, but replaces other pictures in the chains. The Joker cannot be used instead of the bonus symbols, the vampire and his victim.
• The Vampire and The Prey (the vampire and the girl) are two different elements, occupying three cells in a row on the reels. When the entire vampire is shown in a column, the player receives a payout of twenty total bets. The Blondie gives a win of ten bets. They also trigger The Blood of the Discipline bonus.
• Bonus (heroes of the slot) – three of these symbols in any position start the Pick Me Bonus.
The payout table shows the payout based on the amount at stake.
Next, the video slot’s prize features.
• The Blood of the Discipline – If the vampire and his victim happen to be on screen together, two scales will fill up on either side of the reels. Once one of them is full, one of the three freespin varieties will be triggered.
These can range from five to sixteen. They have a multiplier ranging from x1 to x6. The free spins have prize options:
➊ Dominate Discipline – The girl becomes a joker if she fills the fifth column and is duplicated into additional cells.
➋ Fortitude Discipline – In each spin, one to six jokers appear in randomly selected positions.
➌ Presence Discipline – In all spins there are at least four Wilds on the screen, which change cells as each spin begins.
On a separate screen the prize round is triggered:
• Pick Me – It consists of six stages. In each of these, a vampire will seduce a girl. You will have to choose one of five cards. These contain payout amounts or a skull to complete the draw. The further you get, the bigger the winnings will be.