Super Fun 21 is an online blackjack game with additional bonus payouts. The game is played with one standard fifty-two card deck without a joker, which is shuffled before each hand. Bets can only be placed per box (from one dollar up to a thousand).
The goal is to score more points than the dealer without exceeding twenty-one. Consider the basic rules of Super Fun 21 Blackjack:
• When the dealer has an open ace or ten, he checks for blackjack (if there is one, the customer’s bet loses without dealing a card).
• The croupier purchases a card to a “soft” seventeen.
• The player’s blackjack always beats the dealer’s blackjack.
• A double is allowed on any number of cards and any amount of points.
• A double is allowed after a split.
• You may split any card of the same value (e.g. a ten and a queen).
• Split may be done three times in a row until four boxes are formed.
• Aces may be split multiple times.
• Sarrending is allowed on any open dealer’s card and any number of cards, (including after a double).
• There is blackjack insurance from the dealer (when an ace is open).
Regular winnings are paid out 1:1, blackjack is 3:2 and insurance is 2:1. Super Fun 21 also has bonus payouts, which will be discussed below.
Super Fun 21 Bonus Games
Bonus payouts in Super Fun 21 Blackjack are based on the following card combinations:
• A diamond blackjack pays 2:1.
• A box that has six cards or less, but no more than 20 points always wins.
• A box with five cards and 21 points always wins and pays 2:1.
These payouts are not available after doubling up on a box.