Theme and graphics
Stage 888, like all other Red Tiger Gaming products, is a quality game that will keep you engrossed for hours. Its action is set in a music competition, and you’ll see a scene in the background. Also worth highlighting is the soundtrack, which perfectly fits the overall picture, and the user-friendly control panel. Thanks to good optimization, the game doesn’t slow down at all and opens instantly. You don’t need any software other than a browser to run it. If you’re on the lookout for an exciting slot with low volatility, be sure to give Stage 888 a try. It’s equally suitable for beginners and experienced gamblers alike.
Gameplay and Paylines
Before jumping straight into the gameplay you will need to choose your stake. Using the buttons at the bottom of the screen you can bet between 0.10 and 250 coins per spin. The numbers 888 and microphones are the high value symbols in this game. Payouts for combinations of these can range from 38 to 888 coins. The low paying symbols are the standard A, K, Q, J and 10. For a line of these you can win between 8 and 88 coins, depending on the number of icons in the combination.
There are 20 winning lines in Stage 888, which will give you a solid amount of opportunity to make combinations on each spin. To get your payout, you need to catch at least 3 symbols in one of the lines.
Pay attention to the Wild – it’s the best symbol in Stage 888. 5 of these icons in a line can bring you a win of 888 coins.
RTP : 96.16%
Five card denominations, a microphone and the inscription 888 – these icons act on common grounds. Sometimes they are dropped in vertical bands in the columns.
Next, the special elements:
• Wild (any of the four characters) occupies three positions each in the columns. This is a joker that forms combinations on its own and replaces simple pictures in the chains.
• Stage Bonus (the red button) starts the bonus draw.
• Mike Bonus (microphone) starts the bonus game.
• Mega Tiles (enlarged symbols) take up to nine spots on adjacent reels, increasing the chances of winning. These symbols appear on the screen on a randomly chosen spin.
• Instant Win (notes) starts the Pick Me style bonus round.
Let’s explain the rules for the bonus draws:
• Instant Win – Select one of the pictures of notes on the screen to find out the amount of your prize payout.
• Mike Bonus – Point to the microphone and receive your winnings.
• Stage Bonus – Click the button that won’t leave you without a prize.