Theme and Graphics
Microgaming has been collaborating with the legendary Playboy magazine since 2013. First, it launched Playboy Live Dealer, a studio of live dealer games, and then it launched Playboy slot machine. Both projects proved to be in demand with online casino customers, so the famous brands continued to work together. Its fruit was the new video slot Playboy Gold.
The slot machine is developed by an independent studio Triple Edge Studios. Its unique games are only available at online casinos on the Quickfire platform (Microgaming).
The video slot will appeal not only to fans of Playboy Gold and will certainly please both men and women with a variety of bonuses and other features.
Pros: great prize features, original design, high-quality graphics, different types of pictures;
Cons: Uncomfortable payout table in a single window.
Take into account the average return and variance of the model.
Gameplay and Paylines
Playboy Gold has six reels and a hundred fixed strips on which combinations are formed. The pictures line up on the screen in ten rows (6×10).
Betting on the round is a multiple of fifty. At each of the conditional positions allowed to put up to ten coins worth one cent to one dollar (0.50 – $ 500 at stake).
The game involves basic pictures, huge blocks of identical symbols, respins, extra multipliers, jokers, scatters, free spins and themed bonus rounds.
The standard icons form winning chains of multiple identical elements. Sequences are formed only on the active lines, starting from the first column.
For each of the possible combinations there is a separate coefficient. When the payout is calculated, it is multiplied by the bet per strip. There can be several winnings, but only the maximum variant for each position is taken into account.
The developers have depicted colourful rabbits, casino chips and suits of cards on the reels of the video slot. Identical items can follow each other in vertical stacks.
Playboy models are presented as huge pictures occupying twenty-four (4×6) cells in four adjacent columns.
The slot machine also features special symbols:
• Wild (gold bar) is a joker that replaces other icons in combinations. It is not used instead of scatters.
• Scatter (the rabbit ring) starts Wheel Bonus when three scatters appear in any position on the screen.
Consider the features of the video slot prize draws:
• Jumbo Block – The girls falling out in blocks correspond to a set of rabbits of a particular colour. For example, the Stephanie symbol is identical to 24 golden rabbits. If the block appears in its entirety on the screen, it guarantees an additional prize: a bonus payout of up to thirty total bets, up to four spins, or a multiplier of up to x5 applied to all combinations.
• Respin – Repeated spins of the reels can start in any draw. A block of one of the girls expands to fill the four middle columns. The two outermost reels are triggered for casino money. Winning chains are formed according to the general rules.
• Wheel Bonus – Three scatters allow you to unwind the wheel of fortune. It can bring free spins or a bonus draw. In the first case, you’ll participate in ten free rounds, while in the second you have to pick cards to win prizes.