Theme and Gameplay
Closer to Halloween 2017, Microgaming has released a Helloween slot machine based on the iconic horror film. But in October, online casino customers are particularly interested in all sorts of baddies, so the famous manufacturer decided to develop the theme further. It has introduced Monster Wheels, a video slot in which it gets werewolves, vampires, devils and other monsters to have a car race.
The Monsters on Wheels slot machine has five columns that vary in height. You can choose between two modes:
• 128 Ways – The pictures on the screen are arranged in a 2-4-2-4-2 pattern. Available one hundred and twenty-eight ways to form combinations.
• 288 Ways – The symbols are lined up in a pattern of 4-3-2-3-4. Provided two hundred and eighty-eight options for obtaining payments.
Bet per round multiples of thirty: from 0.30 to 15 dollars.
Active lines are absent. The chains are made up of the same icons, falling out in any cell of the adjacent drums. Combinations begin with the first column.
Monster Wheels offers basic symbols, jokers, scatters and three types of free spins with additional multipliers.
Payouts for combinations are calculated based on two parameters: the coefficient of the formed chain (from x15 to x600) and the stake (1/30th of the total amount at stake). They are multiplied. There can be several wins in one round.
Horror film characters appear in the slot machine’s speakers: the Frankenshine monster, a reanimated mummy, an evil werewolf, an underwater monster, Count Dracula and the red devil woman. All of them are seated in racing cars. Also on the screen you can see the face value of cards from a nine to an ace.
Special features are performed by such symbols:
• Wild (the Monster Wheels logo) is only represented in the third column. This is the joker, replacing other icons in combinations, except for the scatter.
• Scatter (canister of petrol) appears in the first, third and fifth columns. Three jerry cans trigger free spins.
The dynamic table shows the payout according to the stake at stake.
The developers offer three versions of free spins:
➊ Twelve spins with a x2 multiplier;
➋ Six spins with a x4 multiplier;
➌ Three spins with a x8 multiplier.
In all free spins, the bet for the customer is made by the casino. The game is played at the same bet and in the same symbol layout.
Spins can be renewed:
• One scatter gives one spin;
• Two scatters add two spins;
• Three scatters entitles you to a full round restart.