Theme and graphics
The action of Igrosoft’s Lucky Haunter takes place in a cozy bar. You will be waiting for the background in purple and comfortable control panel, which is located under the centre of the screen drums. Complement the overall picture excellent sound effects. The slot loads very quickly and works without any problems. No third party software to run it, just your browser is enough. If you’re after an interesting game with medium volatility, you should definitely give this slot a try. It will work equally well for beginners and players with experience in slot games.
The game logo, horseshoe, crabs and wine are expensive symbols in Lucky Haunter. All of them vary in value. Payouts for combinations of these symbols can range from 20 to 5000 coins, depending on the number of identical icons in a line. Cocktails, beer mugs, cans and bottles of beer are low paying symbols. Lines made up of these can earn between 2 and 100 coins. Before you start spinning the reels, you will need to place your bet. This is done using the buttons at the bottom of the screen. You can bet from 1 to 810 coins.
Special Symbols and Paylines
Lucky Haunter slot machine has 7 basic icons that are collected in prize combinations on the lines, as well as 2 bonus symbols with special features.
Basic pictures online machine:
• Cork – the most winning slot machine picture, which in a prize sequence of 3, 4, 5 pictograms gives a multiplier of 5,000;
• Boiled crawfish – brings a multiplier of 500;
• decanter and glass – 200;
• crab – in a prize sequence of 3, 4, 5 pictures gives multipliers of 10, 30, 100;
• mug – 5, 10, 50;
• beer can – 3, 5, 20;
• Bottle – 2, 3, 10.
If multiple prize combinations appear on the playing field, the winnings for them add up.
• beer cap – starts the prize game if 3, 4 or 5 of these pictures stop simultaneously in any cells of the reels;
• Horseshoe – Wild, which complements the prize combinations of basic symbols. The Horseshoe is also capable of forming an independent combination of 3, 4, 5 of the same symbols and bring a multiplier of 2,000.
Lucky Haunter combines a fun base game with some great extras to make playing it even more exciting. The Wild here, like in other modern video slots, will help you form lines by replacing any other icons. After each combination you will have the opportunity to risk your winnings. If this happens you will be taken to a separate screen where you have to choose one of four cards. If this card is higher than the dealer’s, you double your winnings; if it is lower, you will return to the main game with nothing. If the card is of the same value, you win nothing and lose nothing. In addition, there is a bonus game. In it, you will have bottle caps in front of you, which you will need to click on one by one with your mouse. Opening all of them will give you access to the super bonus.