Theme and Graphics
Golden Beauty is another masterpiece from Pragmatic Play. It’s a Chinese-themed slot with an eastern town in the background. It has a chic colour scheme, user-friendly controls, as well as an exciting soundtrack that fits perfectly into the overall picture. The animation and visuals are top-notch. The game does not lag at all and opens very quickly. You will only need a web browser, so you don’t have to download anything. If you’re looking for an interesting new game with low volatility, this game is your choice. It can be recommended to both beginners and experienced online casino players.
Gameplay and Paylines
The princess, pot of gold, comb and rose are the high paying symbols in this game. For lines with 2 of these you’ll get winnings of up to 10 coins, and for lines with 5 you’ll get winnings of up to 700 coins. The low paying symbols are the classic A, K, Q, J and 10. Payouts for combinations that can be made up of 3 icons from this group reach up to 10 coins, and for combinations of 5, 200 coins. Before proceeding directly to the gameplay, you must first adjust your stake. This is done using the buttons at the bottom of the screen. You can bet between 0.25 and 250 coins.
Golden Beauty has 75 active lines, which will give you an excellent chance of forming winning combinations on each spin. You’ll need to catch at least 3 symbols in one of the lines to get your payout.
The best symbol in this game is the Empress. For 5 of these icons in a line you can get 700 coins.
RTP : 96.44%
There are three special pictures:
• Wild (this inscription) only makes up combinations of five elements. It also substitutes for other icons, but not for scatters. They are also used in the progressive feature.
• Bonus (pagoda) is used to trigger freespins. These are triggered by a minimum of three scatters, which can be placed in any box.
• Lotus (golden lotus) are stacked and take part in Progressive Feature.
Golden Beauty slot features an unusual progressive feature:
• Progressive Feature – All paid spins are split into blocks of ten spins. Lotuses appearing in any position will highlight these cells with a golden frame. These frames remain in place until the end of the series, but on the condition that the customer does not change the bet. At the end of a block of ten spins pictures in these cells turn into Wild symbols. Payouts are then awarded on all the combinations formed.
• Free spins. The number of freespinov depends on the number of scatters that started the round. In addition, three types of draws are provided in each case. The customer can choose one of them.
The options are as follows:
• Three scatters – five spins with ten wilds, ten spins with seven wilds or fifteen spins with five wilds;
• Four scatters – ten spins with ten wilds, twenty spins with seven wilds or thirty spins with five wilds;
• Five scatters – fifteen spins with ten wilds, thirty spins with seven wilds or forty-five spins with five wilds.
The above refers to additional wild symbols, which are placed randomly across the field.