Theme and graphics
Fruit Vs Candy is a colourful and very dynamic game. This is not the classic “fruit” slot as you might think: Microgaming has created a unique product with fun and exciting gameplay, stunning graphics, and best of all, with two game modes. Depending on the chosen mode, the backdrop will be either green or blue. The reels are located right in the centre, and underneath them are the control buttons. Thanks to excellent optimization, Fruit Vs Candy loads instantly and has absolutely no lag. You only need a web browser to play, you don’t have to download anything. Overall, this is a very exciting slot with medium variance that will suit beginners and experienced players equally well.
Gameplay and Paylines
The symbols you encounter on the reels of Fruit vs Candy depend on the game mode selected. In candy mode, you’ll find lollipops, jelly beans, candies and similar icons. In fruit mode, there will be apples, oranges, watermelons, pineapples and grapes on the playing field. No matter which mode you choose, the symbols have the same value. So, depending on the number of icons in a line, they can bring you anywhere from 15 to 375 coins. Also present here are the classic low-paying K, Q, J and 10. Payouts for combinations composed of them range from 3 to 90 coins. Before you start the game, you will need to decide on the size of your bet. Using the -/+ buttons at the bottom of the screen you can bet from 0.30 to 45 on each spin.
In Fruit Vs Candy, all possible 243 lines are active, giving you a maximum chance of winning on each spin. You have to catch at least 3 of the same symbols in one of the lines to get your payout.
Pay attention to the Scatter symbol – it is the best in this game. For 5 of these icons you can get a win of 2,250 coins.
RTP : 95.77%
The set of pictures presented on the reels of the slot machine depends on the mode. In one case you will see various sweets, and in the other you will see all kinds of fruit. Both versions use card denominations from ten to ace.
Now let’s discuss the special symbols. You’ll recognize them by the inscriptions.
• Wild can form combinations on its own and replace other pictures, except for scatters, if necessary.
• Scatter forms a winning chain, regardless of its location. Accrued on them amounts are calculated based on the total bet. They also start the free spins.
This section of the Fruit vs Candy review looks at all the prize features. We’ll start by describing the different types of free spins:
• Fruit Free Spins – The denominations of playing cards, falling in any cells, bring winnings, and then transferred to a special scoreboard, making room for new pictures. Free Spins continue until all possible card symbols have been collected on this panel.
• Candy Free Spins – In the process, the reels are occupied by stacks of identical sweets. Next to them, all Wilds also become stacked. This can continue until all columns are filled with the same type of candy.
In all free spins, the bet for the customer is made by the casino.
There are also the following bonuses in the game:
• Sugar Rush Bonus – It can start on any regular spin. All fruits or sweets bring payouts. Their location on the screen does not play a role. If there is a single scatter anywhere, it triggers the free spins.
• Goodie Bag – In any losing round, a bag of goodies may appear. It will bring a bonus payout.