How do I play Frog Hunter? (Interface)
Let us briefly describe the main elements of the video slot interface in its English-speaking version:
• Spin Repeat – run a spin at your previous bet
• Max Bet – play at maximum bet
• Double – Play for double payout
• Triple – play for a triple payout
• Coin – specify the value of game coins
• Lines – choose the number of paylines
• Options – open game options window
• View Pays – display brief rules
• Credits – account status
• Balance – number of available credits
• Bet – bet amount
• Win – total payout for a spin
User settings allow you to select the quality of graphics, turn off visuals and sound, activate the accelerated rotation of drums. Download a slot machine Frog Hunter, working in flash, no need.
There are two bonus rounds in the Frog Hunter video slot: Dragonfly and Water Lilly.
In the first one, the player simply receives a payout. If the dragonfly falls to the right of the male frog, the winnings equal three total bets. If to the left of the female, it’s two total bets.
In the Water Lilly round, you will need to help the frog across the pond by jumping on the leaves of the water line. Each successful jump will bring you some sort of payout. Its size depends on the number of symbols in the combination that triggers this round. It can be in such ranges: x2-10, x5-20 and x10-20 per step.
During the game beware of the crocodile, which may lurk behind one of the leaves. If it eats the frog, the round will end prematurely, but the prize payout will still remain with you.