The main objective in video poker is to put together a paying combination of a particular set of cards. To achieve this, the user has the opportunity to swap several of them for free once.
When the Deal button is pressed, the machine produces five cards. The gambler evaluates the deal and analyses which combinations can come out of the available draws. Those that are capable of winning in the future are fixed with the Hold button.
Then the Deal key is pressed again. Unnecessary cards are replaced with new ones. With a good deal, the gambler manages to complete the set and get a payout.
In the case where some of the cards formed a combination in the first deal, the machine itself selects these pictures. The user is left to decide whether he agrees with the proposed option or prefers to collect another set.
Combinations and payouts in Deuces Wild
The payout table in the machine is placed directly on the scoreboard. Winnings are calculated on the principle of multiplying the total bet by the coefficient. But the payout is displayed directly in coins.
The machine allows you to collect 10 different sets:
• Three of a Kind is the easiest option. In order to win. It is necessary to collect 3 cards of the same value. The amount of winnings is 1 bet per stake.
• Straight – 5 cards of consistent value and any suit. This multiplies your stake by 2.
• Flush – 5 single-suit cards of equal value. The reward is 3 bets.
• Full House – a combination of pairs and threes of cards of the same rank. It increases the stakes by 4 times.
• Four of a Kind – a set of four cards of the same rank. Betting multiplier is 4.
• Straight Flush – 5 consecutive cards of the same suit. Winning size – 9 bets.
• Five of a Kind – 5 cards of equal value. Bet is multiplied by 1.
• Deuces Royal Flush – a sequence of single-suit cards from 10 to Ace. As in previous variants, this combination is allowed to participate jokers – “wild” twos. The stake is increased by 25 times.
• Four Deuces – 4 “wild” twos. The multiplier is x200.
• Natural Royal Flush – a sequence of cards from 10 to Ace of the same suit. Jokers can not participate in the formation of a “natural” combination. The size of the reward for the combination is 250 bets.