Theme and graphics
Microgaming continues to produce games of the highest quality. Centre Court is a tennis-themed slot. All the icons on the reels are professional tennis players during a match. In the background you will see a tennis court, and you will play with a great soundtrack that will make you feel as if you are at a real match. The visuals in Centre Court are top notch, and the slot loads very quickly without lagging a bit. No additional software is required apart from a web browser. If you’re looking for a slot with low variance and therefore a fairly frequent payout, be sure to try this game. It will suit both beginners and veterans of gambling.
Gameplay and Paylines
The high paying symbols in Centre Court are represented by 4 tennis players, each of which pays out a different prize. The winnings also vary, of course, depending on the number of icons in the combination. You can get between 20 and 500 coins for these symbols. The low paying symbols in this game are the classic A, K, Q, J and 10. Payouts for combinations of these can range from 2 to 150 coins. Before you start playing Centre Court, you need to place your bet. So you can change the number of active lines from 1 to 9, the number of coins per line from 1 to 10 and the coin value from 0.01 to 0.25 using the buttons at the bottom of the screen.
There are 9 winning lines in Centre Court: this will give you plenty of chances to make winning combinations on each spin. You have to catch at least 3 symbols in one of the lines to get your payout.
Pay attention to the Wild, represented by the cup, which is the best symbol in this game. For a combination of 5 of these icons you can get 1000 coins.
RTP : 95.51%
• Wild symbol is the golden cup. It forms its own combinations by appearing in two, three, four and five positions on the same payline and brings rewards at odds of 10, 100, 500 and 1000 for the line bet respectively. In addition, the cup replaces missing images, helping to form or extend the prize combination. The bonus feature of the symbol does not apply to the scatter – the tennis ball.
• Scatter combinations of tennis balls count without regard to the paylines and the sequence of images on the reels. To receive a reward, you need to collect two, three, four or five balls on the playing field in any cell. Combinations play at odds of 2, 3, 30 and 500 for the total bet. An additional scatter feature is the triggering of freespins.
Bonus rounds are activated when three, four or five images of a tennis ball appear on the screen in the main game. Regardless of the number of symbols in combination, the standard number of freespins is triggered – 18. During the prize round, additional bonus options come into play:
• “The ‘wild’ symbol appears on the screen in blocks of three cells vertically. This increases the chance of forming prize combinations;
• During each spin triggers an additional multiplier – x2, x3, x4 or x5. This is randomly selected for each spin of the series;
• Scatter, appearing in at least three cells of the playing field, restarts a series of freespins.
The number of paylines activated in the main game is used to form the prize combinations. Winnings are calculated on the assigned line bet. It is not possible to change these parameters during the freespins.