Update: Click2Pay has now closed down. You can no longer use this payment option. There are, however, numerous alternative and just as efficient payment options available on our website that you may explore further. For example, one of them, as mentioned in the ‘Alternatives to Click2Pay’ section of this post, may be used instead.
Instant, low-cost, secure and cost-effective deposits and withdrawals at online casinos may not always be accessible: the casino may refuse to accept your payment method, or gambling may be illegal in your country. Whatever the cause, Click2Pay, an advanced e-wallet that is accepted in over 20 nations including the UK, US, and Europe can help you avoid all of your bank’s problems.
The process of paying with Click2Pay is incredibly simple: you simply top up your Click2Pay account using a bank wire or credit card transfer, then deposit money to your online casino using your personal account number (PAN). That’s as simple as it gets! nClick2Pay neither slows down nor charges excessive amounts, allowing for quick and extremely secure money transfers without the need to give any financial information to the casino.
As far as the latter goes, below this introduction you can see hundreds of Click2Pay casinos chosen by our gaming specialists. Every platform on the list has been thoroughly investigated, so you may rest confident in the trustworthiness and fairness of the finest Click2Pay casinos we’ve compiled for you.
All You Need to Know about Click2Pay for Casinos
If you’ve ever used e-wallets, the process will be smooth since it operates in a similar manner and allows online money transfers. The only drawback is that, whether you like it or not, you must create an account with Click2Pay before sending money through it. To do so, go to the official website of Click2Pay and complete a simple registration procedure. After that, you may load your e-wallet using your credit card or wire transfer and then deposit into one of Click2Pay’s top casinos in a few clicks.
What Exactly is Click2Pay?
Click2Pay is a widely used e-wallet that serves customers in over 20 countries, including the US, the United Kingdom, Canada, France, Germany, Greece, Japan, the Netherlands, and other nations. Wire Card AG and Company registered in Berlin, Germany created it in 2003. The multi-lingual functionality together with local currencies and payment options incorporated into the program allow for quick, safe, and inexpensive money transfers when making online purchases and withdrawing at online casinos.
It’s important to note that Click2Pay is not a payment platform in itself. Rather, it’s an intermediary between your bank and the merchant. On the one hand, it’s a disadvantage because topping up your Click2Pay account incurs extra costs. On the other hand, since you don’t have to give the merchant your financial information, Click2Pay is extremely secure. You have access to transaction records after signing up for a Click2Pay account and can manage your account data by keeping track of your spending.
Although many casinos have already incorporated Click2Pay, there are still numerous excellent gaming sites where you may use it. If you’re searching for a trustworthy and giving online casino that accepts Click2Pay, simply scroll to the top of the page for several options!
Click2Pay for Casinos: Pros and Cons
- Global acceptance. The payment option is expanding rapidly: Click2Pay is accepted by hundreds of casinos in 24 countries, and the best of these may be found on this page.
- Swift transactions. Click2Pay, a provider of instant payments to online casinos, processes transactions quickly. You may make fast payments after topping up your Click2Pay account, which is not always the case with wire and credit/debit card money transfers.
- High security. Intermediaries are not generally welcomed in the world of payments, but Click2Pay is an exception since, first and foremost, it speeds up payments; secondly, it does not provide your financial information to the casino.
On the other side, there are two disadvantages to using Click2Pay:
- Deposit & withdrawal. The following fees apply to Click2Pay accounts: a 3% charge for credit card deposits and a 2.5 EUR fee for wire transfer deposits. Online gambling withdrawals are subject to a 10 EUR fee.
- The need to set up an account with Click2Pay. Whether you like it or not, whether you deposit money to your online casino for real money using Click2Pay, you must first register with Click2Pay and add funds to your Click2Pay account.
Alternatives to Click2Pay
Update: Because Click2pay has closed down, you must find alternative banking methods. In this section, we’ll go over the most common deposit and withdrawal options at online casinos. We don’t promise that your casino supports any particular banking method; therefore, you should double-check it before making a selection.
- Cryptocurrencies. You might want to switch to cryptocurrencies in order to keep up with the gambling culture of today. And you won’t make a mistake if you do so! Cryptocurrencies are quick, secure, and extremely cost-effective. You’ll get your funds transferred swiftly and without charge within seconds, whether you’re using BTC, ETH, BCH, ZEC, or any other crypto at your new Click2Pay casino.
- E-wallets. PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, Trustly, Entropay, EcoPayz, and electronic wallets are always smart choices since they charge low fees and complete transactions promptly. Some e-wallets do not require registration for tiny purchases.
- Credit & debit cards. Because VISA and MasterCard are time-tested, ultra-secure, and quick, they remain on the crest of a wave. The only issue is that you may not want to see gambling expenditures in your bank statement.
Which Currencies Are Supported By Click2Pay?
Aside from the many language features, Click2Pay has already integrated local currencies for countries where it does business. However, the most common currencies accepted by online casinos that accept Click2Pay are USD, CAD, EUR, AUD, and GBP.
Which Countries Work With Click2Pay?
The payment method is already in use in the United States, the United Kingdom, Austria, Belgium, China, Canada, Denmark, France, Finland, Hungary, Greece, Germany,' Italy,' Ireland,' Japan,' Luxembourg,' Norway,' The Netherlands,
Are There Any Fees to Using Click2Pay in Online Casinos?
Although the deposit fee for a Click2Pay payment will typically be 10 EUR, you may expect a withdrawal charge of 10 EUR. When you use wire transfers to withdraw money from your Click2Pay account, you'll have to pay a 2.5 EUR fee and a 3% transaction fee (instant deposits). Wire transfer withdrawals might take up to three business days.